
Moved my bed to the window and filled my room with new flowers.
On clear nights I'll be able to see the stars from my pillow.
Learning the old ways again.
I have to do a lot of walking to get to my classes at school,
and throughout all of today i would be walking and suddenly smile.
I don't know why. I'm not particularly happy. I wasn't thinking of anything
funny, really. I remember learning in psychology class that
laughing and smiling is a form of release.
Maybe every time I smile for no reason i'm just releasing something i've
pushed to the back of my mind. I don't even know what it is but it makes me feel better. And it makes perfect sense really.
It think we all need to be reminded sometimes that we build our own reality.
Photo here

I'm glad you were smiling today:).I had a therapist who made building your own reality the centerpiece of his therapy.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a song. A Beautiful, eerie song played in d minor. Psychology class- will be taking that soon. Excited to learn about humans and why we are.
ReplyDelete