Thursday, April 16, 2009

Intuition



Can't wait for the leaves to come out and filter the spring sun,
this light can be so intense. Makes everyone's skin look pallid and rough.
Though i do prefer it over the intensity that comes with light reflecting off snow.
I've started collecting change again, even pennies, and putting them in a light blue piggy bank i stole from my sister.
I've sworn to myself that i won't spend it now. It's going towards a villa in Nice someday. It must.
The only actual job i aspire to is living and writing. Which i don't often tell people because I'm aware how naive it can sound...
But it's really intuitive, i think.

"Henri Bergson defined intuition as a simple, indivisible experience of
sympathy through which one is moved into the inner being of an object
to grasp what is unique and ineffable within it."
-Wikipedia

I truly believe that intuition is the most important quality a person can possibly posess.
Photo here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Followers


For Mary.
since june 21st, 2009